Thursday, September 9, 2010

Page 19: Barn & Finger Pupppets

I have been WAITING to do this page for so long. From the very first time I saw this page here, and then again here, I KNEW I was doing this one. I have resisted moving it forward in the book, but I thought about it more than once, cause I was so excited to make it! :)

Here's the barn. I am thinking about adding a rooster and putting him up in the window, what do you think?

And tilt your head to the right to see this one (thanks a lot auto-rotate!!) There's a little pocket for the puppet animals to hang out in when they are not in use. 

And here's the puppets... they turned out so cute! :) 

I am getting down to the very end of this book, I think I will have 3 more page posts (page 20-21, pages 22-23, and then page 24). I can't believe that I am almost finished with the pages. Of course, then I need to actually "finish" the pages and get them into the cover- which may prove to be an entertaining challenge... BUT I will cross that bridge when I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment