Monday, August 23, 2010

Page 14: The Counting Page

This page was fairly simple in the scheme of things... although I learned that the cricut does not like to cut material that only has pellon on the back of it. But it did well enough that I could just use my scissors to cut them out in the places that weren't so great.

Dang auto-rotate... anyhow, this is it. I was a little disappointed that the cars and trains are sideways, but that's just how it's gonna be... cause I already bought them and used them... lol



A closer look

And an even closer look! :) Not perfect, but lots and lots of character.

I got my inspiration for this page somewhere out there in this vast "internet universe"! Thanks to whomever posted the picture that inspired me!  Oh, and I more then 1/2 finished! yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment