Friday, August 20, 2010

Pages 10 & 11: Help me get dressed

Ok, this has been a page full of learning how to use my Cricut machine to cut material! :) Also, a page of thinking- "hey, they are probably going to lose those tiny pieces.... what to do about that?" and I came up with a solution, that I hope will work! :)



Page 10 and 11
Again with the annoying auto-rotation of the page.... grrrr....

Page 10- the Closet


Page 11- the kid who needs to be dressed-- who's dressed as a cowboy! :)
The "naked" kid

The "clown" kid 1


The Clown Kid 2


The goin' to church kid
Just another possible outfit
And another possibility

And another possibility

Superboy 1

Superboy 2


What an adventure this page has been. I hope that clothes hold up to little fingers and mouths! :) I loved playing with my Cricut --- the paperdoll cartridge. I think it turned out cute! :)

I got my inspiration for this page here.

2 comments:

  1. Valerie - I LOVE THIS!!!! Firstly, I'm so jealous that you have a cricut. LOL But you are really doing a great job on this quiet book! I want one for ME to use when I get to go back to church. *grin*

    Thanks for letting me know about this blog. You ROCK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But wanna remark that you have a very decent internet site , I love the design it really stands out. Bilingual Books for Kids

    ReplyDelete